Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 1/4 cups lentils, rinsed
- 1 package (12 ounces) roasted red pepper & Asiago chicken sausage (such as Al Fresco)
- 1 can (8.5 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
1. Cook lentils according to package directions, 20 to 25 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. While lentils are cooking, cut sausages into 1/2-inch-thick half-moons and cook in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 7 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Stir together lentils, sausages, artichokes, scallions, red pepper and carrot in a medium-size bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over top and stir until well blended. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 419, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 70, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 1115, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.