Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound thick-cut boneless pork chops, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 fully cooked roasted garlic-flavored chicken sausages (from a 12-ounce package), cut into 1/2-inch coins
- 1 can (15 ounces) small white beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large covered casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and sausage and cook 5 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
3. In prepared casserole, stir together the beans, tomato sauce, chipotle, half of the cilantro, the pork and sausage. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 30 to 40 minutes, until thickened.
4. Allow to cool slightly and garnish with remaining cilantro.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 361, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 12, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 930, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.