Servings: 1 Prep 5 mins Cook 1 min
- 1/4 cup rinsed kidney or pinto beans
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- Pinch cumin
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 white corn tortilla (5-1/2-inch diameter)
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon shredded Tex-Mex-flavored cheese
1. Saute beans with the oil and onion in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat and mash beans. Heat tortilla briefly in microwave oven. Spread beans on top, then salsa and cheese. Fold and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 193, Fat, total (g): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.