Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 15 mins
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups shredded pepper-Jack cheese
- 1 can (10 ounces) hot enchilada sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) mild enchilada sauce
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas (6-1/2-inch)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix beans, chili powder, cumin and salt in bowl. Slightly mash beans; stir to combine. Add 1-1/2 cups cheese.
2. Mix 2 cans enchilada sauce in bowl. Stir 1 cup into bean mixture.
3. Spread 1/4 cup sauce mixture in 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Brush one side of tortilla with sauce. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture in center on sauced side; roll up; place, seam side down, in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and bean mixture. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top to cover. Top with remaining cheese.
4. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 352, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 64, sat. fat (g): 12, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 672, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.