Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can drained and rinsed kidney beans
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, rice vinegar, lime zest, cumin and salt and black pepper. Slowly drizzle in olive oil and whisk until combined; set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans to pot and cook 5 minutes; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
3. Add black beans and kidney beans to serving bowl. Drizzle with lime dressing and stir until well coated.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 187, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 299, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.