Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Cook 16 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 19 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 burrito-size flavored tortillas (10-inch), such as spinach or roasted red pepper
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, each cut into quarters
- 4 ounces jalapeno Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (1 cup)
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and green pepper; cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, salt, cumin and garlic powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomato sauce. Bring to simmering. Add kidney, pinto and cannellini beans; heat through, 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, warm tortillas according to package directions.
4. Mash beans. Spoon about 1/3 cup bean mixture into each tortilla. Serve with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Makes 10 soft tacos.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 307, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 864, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.