Let these cheesy black bean and rice cakes star in a vegetarian dinner.
1. While cooked risotto is still warm, in large bowl, combine risotto, beans, cilantro, scallions, cumin, cayenne and cheese blend.
2. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread risotto mixture in even layer, about 1 inch thick, over bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.Yogurt-Cilantro Sauce:
3. In a medium-size bowl, stir together yogurt, cilantro, lime rind and juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
4. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat two 15 x 11-inch baking pans with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Remove risotto from refrigerator. Using 2-1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut out 15 cakes. Mold scraps to form 3 additional cakes. Place 9 cakes on each prepared pan.
6. Bake the risotto cakes in 450 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until slightly browned and crispy. Serve risotto cakes with roasted carrots, warm flour tortillas and Yogurt-Cilantro Sauce on the side. Makes 6 servings.