Makes: 4 servings at $3.81 each. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Bake: at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes. Cook: 20 minutes.
1. Combine stewed tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and cayenne pepper in small saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Place chicken tenders in single layer in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, or cutlets in 9-inch square baking dish. Spoon about 1/2 cup stewed tomato sauce over chicken. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
4. Bake biscuits in 350 degree F oven following the package directions, for 15 to 18 minutes. Place the baking dish with the chicken in the oven alongside biscuits and bake for 15 minutes or until completely heated through and the cheese is melted.
5. Meanwhile, heat corn in small saucepan over low heat. Prepare rice following package directions.
6. Toss salad and tomatoes with ranch dressing.
7. To serve, spoon the remaining stewed tomato sauce over the rice. Serve the rice with the chicken, biscuits, corn and salad.