Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound top beef round, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 package (6 ounces) wild-and-white rice pilaf mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup beef broth
1. Briefly heat oil in large, deep pot over medium-high heat. Add beef and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, carrots and garlic. Cook another 5 minutes.
2. Add pilaf mix, orange juice and broth; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 391, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 740, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.