1. Season both sides of chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Brown half the thighs at a time, 3 minutes per side. Remove.
2. In drippings, saute onion 5 minutes. Add cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook 1 minute. Add broth, wine and lemon rind. Return thighs to skillet so that they are partially covered by broth, tucking in pieces as needed. Bring to boiling; reduce heat to simmer.
3. Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes, turning thighs halfway, until internal temperature is 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. (Chicken may be made a day ahead; reheat before serving.)
4. Arrange over almond-raisin couscous. With slotted spoon, spoon onions and 1 cup liquid over top; serve additional sauce on side. Makes 6 servings.Marinated Olive Tray:
5. Serve assorted purchased marinated olives, along with crackers and bread sticks.Almond-Raisin Couscous:
6. In medium-size saucepan, toast 1/3 cup slivered almonds in 1 tablespoon olive oil until golden. With slotted spoon, remove; set aside. In same saucepan, prepare 2 packages (5.8 ounces each) roasted garlic and olive oil couscous mix as package directs, adding 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, drained, and 1/3 cup raisins; omit extra oil. Stir in almonds.