1. Place rack in uppermost position. Heat oven to broil.
2. Select 48 unbroken chips and place in single layer on one or two baking sheets.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, jalapenos and taco seasoning mix.
4. Place about 1 teaspoon chili into each tortilla cup. Top with about 1/2 teaspoon shredded cheese per cup. Place on top rack and broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese is melted and chili is heated through (tortilla edges will just begin to brown).
5. Once cups are heated, top with a small dollop of the jalapeno sour cream. Garnish with parsley; serve with additional sour cream on the side. Makes 12 servings (4 mini taco cups per serving).