1. Combine olive oil, lemon, cilantro, ginger and red-pepper flakes in large plastic food-storage bag. Add chicken; seal bag; shake to coat chicken evenly. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9 x 3-inch metal baking pan. Sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink near bone. Transfer to serving platter; keep warm.Meanwhile, prepare Olive and Pine Nut Sauce:
5. Pour drippings from baking pan into large measuring cup. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth to baking pan; stir with wooden spoon to loosen brown bits from bottom of pan. Add to drippings in cup. Let stand until fat rises to top.
6. Spoon 2 tablespoons fat from drippings into medium-size skillet. Skim remaining fat from cup and discard. Add onion, ginger and garlic to skillet; cook over medium heat until onion is softened and golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add olives, pine nuts, pepper flakes, saffron, lemon juice, honey and remaining 1 cup chicken broth; stir until well blended. Boil until sauce is reduced and thickened, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat; swirl in butter and cilantro just until butter is incorporated.
7. Prepare Vegetable Couscous.
8. Spoon Olive and Pine Nut Sauce over chicken. Serve immediately with Vegetable Couscous. Makes 6 servings.
1. Heat olive oil in medium-size skillet. Add sweet red pepper, carrot, zucchini, red onion, ground turmeric and saffron. Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in chicken broth; bring to boiling. Remove from heat. Place couscous in large bowl. Pour vegetable-broth mixture over couscous; toss gently to combine. Cover with plastic wrap; let stand 15 minutes before serving.