Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 1/2 pound wax beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced shallots
- 10 cups roughly chopped escarole
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add beans; return to a boil and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain beans and run under cold water until cool. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in shallots. Toss dressing with beans and escarole.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 87, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 137, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.