Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Microwave 1 min
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 prepared mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans (15 ounces) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 8 cups spinach & spring mix salad (such as Fresh Express)
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 4 ounces white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil until mixture thickens. Set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl, mix together beans, tomatoes, parsley and 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
3. Place salad blend, onion and mushrooms in a large bowl and toss with the remaining dressing. Divide among 4 plates and top with bean mixture. Microwave bacon 1 minute; crumble 2 slices over each plate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 306, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 730, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.