Servings: 25 Yield: 25 pieces Active Time 15 mins Total Time 3 hrs 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Homemade Pink Food Coloring
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, and food coloring until blended and smooth.
2. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the yogurt in a thin layer on the baking sheet in a roughly 13x9-inch rectangle.
3. Scatter the crushed strawberries evenly over the yogurt, followed by the chocolate chips, and coconut. Put in freezer for 3 hours or until frozen.
4. Remove from freezer and quickly break the bark into about 25 pieces. Immediately transfer to a resealable bag and store in the freezer.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 25; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 40, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 5, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 18, vit. C (mg): 3, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 5, Potassium (mg): 2, calcium (mg): 17, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.