Servings: 6 Start to Finish 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 20.8 ounce package ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can petite-cut diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15 ounce can small white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeno chili, thinly sliced
- 2 package fully cooked brown or white rice (such as Uncle Bens Ready Rice)
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and pepper and cook 5 minutes, stirring, until softened.
2. Increase heat to medium-high and add turkey, breaking apart with a wooden spoon. Cook 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt; cook 1 minute.
3. Stir in ketchup, vinegar, molasses and sugar. Add drained tomatoes, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans and jalapeno and heat through, about 2 minutes. Meanwhile, microwave rice as per package directions, about 90 seconds. Serve chili over rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 464, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 78, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 919, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.