Servings: 20 Yield: sliders Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs on HIGH
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Samuel Adams Boston lager
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 large breasts)
- 2 pkg (12 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands! Jr), baked according to pkg directions
- 60 bread-and-butter pickle slices
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Add ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire, chili powder, garlic powder and paprika. Whisk until smooth; whisk in beer.
2. Add chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours. Remove chicken to a plate and shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker and stir to coat chicken with sauce.
3. To serve, spoon about 1/4 cup chicken on each biscuit and top with 3 pickle slices.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 195, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 589, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.