1. To make the slaw, in a large bowl whisk together the yogurt, cilantro, vinegar, honey, mustard, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Add the cole slaw blend. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.Burgers
2. Heat the canola oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion, green pepper, and garlic, stirring occasionally until the onion and pepper start to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the cumin and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute more. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl combine the onion mixture, pork, bacon, black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Shape into 4 even patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Lightly coat both sides of the burgers with cooking spray.
4. Heat grill to medium-high. Grill until cooked through (160 degrees F), about 5 minutes per side.
5. Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with barbecue sauce, if using, and the slaw.