Servings: 16 Prep 10 mins Bake 325°F 30 mins Cook 2 mins
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white-chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) chopped milk chocolate bar, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
Make It Brownies:
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick aluminum foil, leaving an overhang.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in small saucepan over low heat, stirring. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt until smooth. Stir in flour and chips. Spread into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until set in center. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Frosting:
4. Cool melted chocolate slightly. Beat in butter, milk, vanilla, salt and 1/2 cup sugar until creamy. Beat in remaining sugar until spreadable. Frost brownies. Cut into 16 squares. Makes 16 brownies.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 310, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 79, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.