1. Prepare a 13-inch x 9-inch pan by lining it with parchment or wax paper and greasing it. Place the Rice Krispies Treats on it in a thin layer.
2. Place a row of sour gummy worms about an inch in from one of the 9-inch edges. Using different colors, place a second and third row next to the first.
3. Using the wax paper, roll the cereal mixture once around the gummy worms, pressing firmly. Use a large knife to cut the log away from the rest of the mixture. Place it to the side and repeat the process once.
4. Slice the logs into 1-inch rounds. Wrap each round in a strip of green or blue Fruit Roll-Ups.
5. Cut the remaining Rice Krispies Treats into 1-inch x 2-inch rectangles.
6. Soften AirHeads in the microwave for 8 to 10 seconds, then mold them like clay into the desired shape.
7. Cut thin strips of contrasting colored AirHeads to resemble the lines found on sushi. (For an easier version, use fish-shaped gummies. Place the fish on top of a Rice Krispies rectangle and wrap with a strip of green or blue Fruit Roll-Ups.) Makes about 24 pieces.