Servings: 20 Yield: 20 bars Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr to 1 hr 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnaps (about 21), finely crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup solid-pack pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 x 8 x 2-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Combine gingersnaps, sugar and butter in small bowl. Press evenly over bottom of pan to form crust.
3. Beat together cheeses and pumpkin in large bowl until smooth. Add sugar, egg whites, vanilla, ginger and salt; beat until smooth. Pour over prepared crumb crust.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 60 to 70 minutes or until slightly puffy and set. Cool on wire rack.
5. Grasp ends of foil and lift out of pan. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cut into twenty 1-1/2 x 2-inch bars. Makes 20 bars.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 100, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 167, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.