1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together flour and salt in small bowl. With standing mixer on medium speed, beat butter, peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add egg, then yolk, beating well after each addition.
3. Beat in ground nuts, followed by flour mixture (dough will be stiff). Reserve 3/4 cup dough. Press remaining dough over bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Flatten with bottom of glass, or bottom of metal dry measuring cup.
4. Bake crust in 375 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until partially set and lightly browned around edges.
5. Meanwhile, stir currant jelly in small bowl to remove any lumps. Remove crust from oven. Spread evenly with jam. Crumble reserved batter and sprinkle randomly over jelly layer.
6. Bake cookie another 20 minutes or until crust is browned and jelly is bubbly. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Makes 32 squares.