1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a baking pan with foil, and top foil with baking parchment paper.
3. Line bottom of pan evenly with matzoh boards, cutting extra pieces to fit.
4. In a heavy-bottom saucepan, combine unsalted butter and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat, and spread mixture over matzoh.
6. Place tray in oven, and immediately reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Bake 12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
8. Place back in oven, and bake 3 minutes longer. Let cool, then break into pieces.