1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, letting foil overhang on short ends. Coat the aluminum foil lightly with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.Cornflake Crust:
3. In a large bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, flour, sugar and nutmeg; gently stir together until blended. Add the melted butter; gently stir until all the ingredients are evenly coated and just begin to stick together. Spoon the crumb mixture into prepared baking pan. Spread and press the cornflake mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan.
4. Bake the crust in the 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until firm. Remove the pan from the oven. Leave the oven temperature at 350 degrees F.Hazelnut-Chocolate Filling:
5. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, beat together the hazelnut-chocolate spread, the eggs, flour and nutmeg until blended. Continue beating the mixture for another 2 minutes or until the mixture is slightly lightened in color. Pour the filling mixture over the crust in the baking pan; gently spread the mixture with a rubber spatula to the edges of the pan, without disturbing the crust.Hazelnut-Coconut Topping:
6. In a food processor, combine the hazelnuts and sweetened flake coconut; pulse until the nuts and coconut are finely ground. Sprinkle evenly over the hazelnut-chocolate layer; with fingers, gently press the coconut mixture into hazelnut-chocolate mixture.
7. Bake in the 350 degrees F oven for 23 to 25 minutes or until the top is light golden and is firm to the touch.
8. Transfer baking pan to a wire rack; let cool completely.
9. Grasp aluminum foil overhanging edges of baking pan and lift cookie bar out of pan. Cut into bars.
10. . Refrigerate bars in an airtight container for up to 1 week.