1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Finely crush 1-1/2 cups granola.
2. In medium-size bowl, whisk together 2-1/2 cups flour, salt and crushed granola. In large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg, then yolk, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture (dough will be stiff). Set aside 3/4 cup dough. Smoothly press remaining dough over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of prepared pan.
3. Bake crust in 375 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or until dry.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir jelly for easier spreading. Remove crust from oven. Spread with jelly. Add remaining 3/4 cup granola and 1/2 cup flour to reserved dough. Combine, breaking apart into loose crumbs. Sprinkle over jelly layer.
5. Bake cookie bar another 18 minutes or until jelly is bubbly. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 32 bars.