Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Chill 30 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9-inch-square pan with foil; grease foil.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler. Cool 15 minutes. Stir sugar, eggs, vanilla and flour into chocolate. Pour into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Top with walnuts.
3. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Invert; remove pan and peel off foil; turn over; cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 300, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 74, carb. (g): 30, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 95, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.