1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.Crust:
2. Whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, lemon rind and salt in medium-size bowl. Add melted butter; stir well to combine. Press dough over bottom of prepared pan.Cream Cheese Layer:
3. In large bowl, beat together yogurt and cream cheese at medium speed until combined, about 1 minute. Increase speed to high and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add flour, egg and sugar; beat on medium speed until combined, about 1 minute. Increase speed to high; beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour over top of crust in baking pan.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until top is just set.Lemon Layer:
5. Meanwhile, beat eggs and sugar in medium-size bowl on medium-high until combined. Add flour, baking powder, lemon rind and juice; beat until smooth.
6. Remove baking pan from oven. Pour lemon mixture over top of cream cheese layer. Bake 30 minutes, until top is light golden and set. Let bar cool in pan on wire rack to room temperature. Refrigerate for 1 hour. To serve, sift confectioners sugar over top. Cut into squares or rectangles.