1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with foil extending over short ends. Coat with cooking spray.Crust:
2. Whirl flour, sugar, salt and butter in processor until combined but still crumbly. Scrape into prepared pan. With floured hands, pat into even layer.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes or until edges begin to color. Remove from oven. Leave oven on.Prepare Filling:
4. Sprinkle half of coconut over base. Cool slightly.
5. In processor, combine granulated sugar, flour, eggs and lime juice. Whirl until blended. Pour in pan. Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 25 to 30 minutes, until top is set. Cool bar in pan on rack. Refrigerate to chill.
7. Loosen sides of bar. Invert onto rack. Peel off foil. Turn right side up. Dust with sugar. Cut into bars.