1. Sift flour, cocoa and salt in bowl.
2. Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until smooth and creamy. Beat in yolk.
3. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until well combined. Cover; refrigerate 10 minutes.
4. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease several baking sheets.
5. Spoon some of dough into cookie press fitted with bar-plate tip. Keep remaining dough refrigerated. Onto prepared baking sheet, press dough into long strips, about length of baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Cut each strip into 2-inch lengths.
6. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven. With pancake turner, immediately remove cookies from baking sheet to wire racks to cool
7. Continue with remaining dough, pressing out, cutting and baking.
8. Line clean baking sheet with waxed paper. Heat chocolate and oil in small saucepan over low heat, until melted. Dip both ends of each cookie in chocolate; place on paper; let set.