Servings: 36 Prep 20 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raspberry-flavored or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) prepared vanilla-flavored frosting
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Sift flour, cocoa, soda and salt into a bowl.
2. On medium-high, beat butter in bowl until creamy. Add sugars; beat until fluffy. Beat in egg. Add vanilla.
3. On low, beat in flour mixture. Fold in chips. Spread batter into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
4. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 20 minutes, until set. Cool in pan on wire rack.
5. Spread bar with frosting. Stir jam in small cup until smooth. Spoon into small plastic bag; snip small corner. Pipe jam in straight lines lengthwise over top of frosting. Draw sharp knife crosswise through lines, alternating direction. Refrigerate to set. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 36; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 131, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 48, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.