1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line jelly-roll pan with foil. Combine crushed crackers and butter in bowl. Press evenly into prepared pan.
2. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 8 minutes. Cool on rack.
3. Heat cream in small saucepan to simmering. Add caramels; cook, stirring, until melted. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
4. Combine semisweet chocolate, coconut, white chocolate and pecans in large bowl. Spoon onto crust. Stir vanilla into caramel mixture. Drizzle over chocolate layer.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool on rack. Cut into bars. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.