1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. In large bowl, beat butter on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, 1 minute. Add sugars; beat 3 minutes or until smooth and fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour. Beat in nuts just until incorporated.
3. Reserve 1 cup of mixture. Press remainder over bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
4. Bake crust in 350 degrees F oven 10 minutes. Transfer pan to wire rack; let cool slightly.Filling:
5. In large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs; beat for 2 minutes. Fold in candy bars. Spoon over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved crust mixture over top.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes or until the cheesecake layer is set. Transfer pan to wire rack; let cool to room temperature. Cut into 16 bars. Serve, or cover and refrigerate.