1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. Mix flour and sugar in medium-size bowl. Add eggs, butter and vanilla; beat until well combined.
3. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Press dough over bottom of prepared dish.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 12 to 15 minutes, until crust is firm. Remove dish to wire rack and let cool slightly.
5. Reduce oven to 300 degrees F.Filling:
6. Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add cornstarch, eggs and vanilla; beat 2 minutes, until well combined. Spread filling evenly over crust.
7. Bake in 300 degrees F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven to wire rack and let cool.
8. Spread top evenly with blueberry pie filling. Cut into 30 bars (5 rows by 6 rows).