Makes: about 36 bars at 20o each. Prep Time: 20 minutes. Bake: at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line with waxed paper; coat paper with spray.
2. Beat together the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl at medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, occasionally scraping down side of bowl with rubber spatula. Beat in molasses.
3. Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt in clean bowl.
4. On low speed, beat flour mixture alternately with buttermilk into butter mixture, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. With a rubber spatula, fold in the raisins and nuts. Pour the batter into the prepared jelly-roll pan.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares.