Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 40 mins
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 prebaked gluten-free pizza crust such as Udi's
- 8 ounces shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese or nondairy alternative such as Daiya mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and marinara sauce. Spread on prebaked pizza crust.
3. Top pizza with chicken and red onions and cheese, if using. Bake about 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, sprinkle with cilantro, if using. Cool for 10 minutes and serve. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 244, Fat, total (g): 7, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 9, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 474, calcium (mg): 34, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.