Servings: 4 to 6 Yield: 3 1/2 cups Active Time 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 1/4 cup white chocolate baking chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- 2 marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon pink sanding sugar
- 1/2 cup milk, plus more if desired
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
1. Place melted chips and sprinkles in separate shallow dishes. Dip edges of four 8-oz. glasses in melted white chocolate, then in sprinkles to coat.
2. To make marshmallow hearts, cut marshmallows in half with scissors. Working with one half at a time cut a deep V then round-off the corners. Snip the opposite end of the marshmallow to make the heart's pointy end. Dip sticky side in pink sanding sugar. Repeat with remaining marshmallow halves.
3. Place 1/2 cup milk in a blender jar. Add bananas, frozen raspberries, and ice cream. Blend until smooth, adding more milk to achieve desired consistency.
- If using fresh banana, try using frozen raspberries or strawberries. If using frozen banana, try using fresh raspberries or strawberries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 365, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 57, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 45, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 409, vit. C (mg): 14, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 23, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 96, Potassium (mg): 444, calcium (mg): 140, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.