- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana, broken into thirds
- 1/3 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon brewer's yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
1. Add all of the ingredients to the blender, starting with the milk. Cover and blend on high until smooth, stopping and scraping the sides as needed, about 30 seconds. Taste and add additional maple syrup if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 367, Fat, total (g): 13, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 22, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 167, calcium (mg): 422, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.