1. Freeze bananas in a plastic bag.
2. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Add eggs, honey, vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Form balls about the size of a walnut. Place the balls of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and press down. Using a fork, make depressions in each cookie with the tines going in a criss cross pattern.
4. Bake until the edges begin to turn slightly golden, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
5. Meanwhile, toast coconut. Spread coconut in a thin layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring every few minutes to make sure that it browns evenly.
6. Place half the frozen bananas in food processor; allow to thaw for 5 to 7 minutes, then puree until smooth and creamy. Repeat with remaining bananas. Turn 12 cookies upside down and spoon on about 3 Tbs. banana puree. Top with 12 more cookies and roll each in 1 Tbs. unsweetened toasted coconut.
7. Wrap each sandwich tightly in plastic. Freeze for 2 hours or more before serving.