1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Microwave the coconut oil in a medium bowl for 30 seconds. Add the agave and the cinnamon and stir to combine. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Peel and thinly slice the bananas. Place them in a bowl and gently toss with the lemon juice. Add the coconut oil mixture and toss to coat evenly. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven, and with a fork carefully turn each banana slice. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until they are golden to medium brown.
4. Turn the oven off and leave the baking sheet in the oven with the door ajar for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the chews to cool completely. They will get crisper as they cool.
5. In a small bowl combine the peanut butter and honey. Serve with the banana chews for dipping.