Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Stand 30 mins
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar, balsamic vinegar, or champagnge vinegar
- 1 6 ounce carton vanilla lowfat yogurt
- Basil or mint leaves (optional)
1. In a medium bowl combine strawberries, sugar, and vinegar; toss to combine. Cover and let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve berries topped with yogurt. Garnish with basil or mint, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 92, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 2, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 16, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 66, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 31, Potassium (mg): 276, calcium (mg): 91, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.