Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Grill 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 13 ounce package Hillshire Farm Lite Polska Kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch-thick bias slices
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms
- 2 green bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 11/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium white onion, trimmed, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat. In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper until well combined.
2. Thread kielbasa, mushrooms, green peppers and onion on twelve 10-inch skewers. Brush generously with dressing. Grill on medium-high 5 minutes, flip, and grill another 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 368, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 58, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1064, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.