A cracker mixture gives this baked fish recipe a crunchy coating. This main dish is ready-to-serve in less than 30 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 425 degree F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Crush crackers in a plastic bag. Add cheese, oil and basil. Shake to combine.
3. Place tilapia on prepared baking sheet. Brush top side of each piece with about
4. 1/2 tablespoon of the mustard and season with the salt and pepper. Press the cracker mixture onto the mustard-coated side of the fillets.
5. Bake at 425 degree F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce, if desired.