1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Coat a 2-quart oval baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Crumble ground beef into a large nonstick skillet. Cook for 5 minutes over medium-high heat, until browned. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of the marinara sauce, half the basil and half the parsley.
3. Meanwhile, cook ravioli for 5 minutes in boiling water. Drain and return to pot. Stir in remaining sauce, basil and parsley.
4. Pour half the ravioli into prepared dish, spreading level. Top with meat sauce and 3/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella. Add remaining ravioli to dish and top with remaining 11/4 cups shredded mozzarella and the Parmesan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Increase oven temperature to broil; broil ravioli for 2 minutes. Garnish with additional chopped basil, if desired.