Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 45 mins
- 3 ripe Bosc pears, halved lengthwise and core removed
- 1/3 cup Ocean Spray blueberry juice-infused dried Craisins
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat frozen yogurt
- Juice and zest from 1 small lemon
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut a thin slice from bottom of each pear half so that pears lie flat. Place in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, cored-side up.
3. In small bowl combine Craisins, walnuts, brown sugar, lemon juice and zest. Spoon an equal amount of the mixture into each pear half.
4. Pour cranberry juice over pears and cover. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until tender.
5. Serve warm with frozen yogurt.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 238, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 33, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 31, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.