Servings: 8 Active Time 10 mins Total Time 1 hr
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 large orange, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup dates
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, broken into pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, broken into pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange chicken in a large roasting pan.
2. In a medium bowl, squeeze the juice from the orange wedges, then add the rinds to the roasting pan. Add olive oil and vinegar to the bowl and whisk to combine. Toss with olives, dates, thyme, oregano, and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
3. Roast for 20 minutes. Baste with the pan juices and cook 20 minutes more. Baste again and cook until the top of the chicken is golden and crisp, and the meat is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 359, Fat, total (g): 24, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 16, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 377, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.