Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 12 mins to 13 mins Stand 5 mins Total Time 32 mins
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 pound lower-sodium, lower-fat bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees .
2. In a medium bowl whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Cook and stir the bacon in a 10-inch non-stick, oven-safe skillet over medium until crisp. Remove 1/4 cup of the bacon to a paper-towel lined plate.
4. Pour the eggs over the remaining bacon in skillet. Sprinkle evenly with the chives. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with reserved bacon. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes more or until set. Remove and cool slightly. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 184, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 261, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 1, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): , pro. (g): 16, vit. A (IU): 382, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 456, Potassium (mg): 94, calcium (mg): 38, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.