Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 large beefsteak tomato
- 8 cups mixed baby lettuces
- 2 cups baby arugula
1. Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain; run under cold water.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add shallot; grate tomato over bowl.
3. In a large bowl, combine lettuces, arugula and string beans. Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 89, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 96, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.