Servings: 5 Yield: 1-1/4 cups Prep 20 mins Roast 400°F 15 mins Cool 10 mins
- 2 mangoes, seeded, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup plain Greek or regular yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place mango chunks on prepared baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes. Allow mango to cool.
3. Place mango chunks and yogurt into a food processor or blender and puree until desired consistency is reached. Ages:
4. 12 months
- Make a large batch of mango puree and freeze. Puree can be added to yogurt right before serving. It is also great on its own, mixed with spices like cinnamon.
- Mango/yogurt puree can be frozen in popsicle molds for a delicious toddler summertime treat. Great for soothing sore gums.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 99, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 1506, vit. C (mg): 34, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 24, sodium (mg): 11, Potassium (mg): 129, calcium (mg): 50, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.