Servings: 6 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 heads baby bok choy, trimmed and bias-sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
1. In a wok or large skillet, heat the peanut oil over medium-high heat until almost smoking. Add the garlic and stir-fry until just fragrant, about 10 to 15 seconds. Add the bok choy and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and drizzle with the sesame oil and sprinkle with salt. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 82, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 3911, vit. C (mg): 40, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 59, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 203, Potassium (mg): 234, calcium (mg): 98, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.