Servings: 4 to 5 Prep 5 mins Cook 9 mins
- 1 box (12 oz) whole wheat spaghetta
- 3/4 - 1 cup pesto
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, 9 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
2. Put pesto in a large bowl. Scoop avocado flesh into bowl and mash avocado and lemon juice into pesto.
3. Toss spaghetti with pesto, adding some of the reserved cooking liquid if necessary to give it the desired consistency.
4. Serve spaghetti with sliced tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 483, Fat, total (g): 22, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 61, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 321, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.